Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break 2012

What a crazy spring break. I've managed to zig zag between Portland, Oregon to New York to Washington all within a span of one week! After persistent pestering from my cousin (hee hee), I have finally decided to update my food and travel blog. I promise I'll go into more detail on the places I've visited, but until then, I decided to post some photos to highlight my adventures on the East and West coast.
Brooklyn Bridge
John Brown Smokehouse - Long Island City, NY
Jack's Coffee
Fried Artichokes - yum!
Record shop in Brooklyn
Lady Mendl's Tea Salon with my cousins!

Ms. Uyen, the belle of the ball, enjoying her makeover by Sephora.

My cousin Kim is getting a makeover in the middle of New York City!







Lady Mendl's Tea Saloon

Brunch at Ned Ludd, Portland, OR

Branko the Goberian, my study buddy

Ivar's - Federal Way, Washington
The conclusion of my trip with my girls. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment